Get help with your DCFS case or investigation by calling us now.
Our expert attorneys can help you with your Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS) case or investigation.
Please call (312) 251-9800 now if you are able to pay for legal services. Please call (312) 251-9800 on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday if you are seeking legal services for free or reduced fees, based on your income.
Our office will return your call as soon as possible. Click to read more about our process and fees.
What our clients say
“Within a day, you responded to my plea for help. Your prompt response was incredibly comforting. You brought justice to my son in 76 days, and prevented him from carrying this emotional burden for a lifetime.” — Ellen G.
“In a situation that is very confusing and where you feel helpless, it is nice to know that there are people who care and want to help.” — Michael J.
“This is a wonderful team. They are great listeners who are informative, passionate, understanding, compassionate, and forthrightly assistive. I’m glad to have met them.” — Emily R.
What we do
We handle the following types of cases:
- Ongoing Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS) investigations for child abuse or neglect, including safety plans and intact services
- DCFS administrative findings and registry appeals
- Civil rights cases
We do not handle the following types of cases:
- Child abuse or neglect cases where you have qualified for a public defender
- Child custody or parental visitation
- Child support
- Criminal cases
- Cases in Domestic Relations Court such as Orders of Protection
- DCFS foster care placement appeals
If you are seeking legal assistance with a case in an area we do not handle, please try CARPLS, Illinois Legal Aid Online or the Illinois State Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service.
Get help with your DCFS case or investigation by calling us at (312) 251-9800.